This delightful recipe of Pepper Chicken can be ready in Minutes and good to serve around your husband and kids. Pepper Chicken is a delicious and mouth-watering recipe. It is very healthy and gives you unique aroma in taste.
So try it out!
- 500 gm., chicken boneless cubes
- 1 tbsp., Corn flour
- ½ tsp., Garlic powder
- 3-4 tbs., Oil
- 1 medium, Onion diced
- 1 small, Red bell pepper diced
- 1 medium, Capsicum diced
- 1 tsp. (Garlic) crushed
- Salt to taste
- ¼ Cup, (Chicken stock)
- For Garnishing
- 2-3 tbsp. ., Green onion chopped
- 3 tbsp., Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. Oyster sauce
- 1 tbs., Lemon juice
- 2 tsp., Black pepper (crushed)
- 1 tsp., White pepper powder
- In bowl, add soy sauce, oyster sauce, lemon juice, black pepper crushed, white pepper powder, and mix well & set aside.
- In bowl, add chicken boneless cubes, corn flour, and garlic powder, mix well and marinate for 15 minutes.
- In a wok, add oil and marinated chicken, cook until chicken is golden and set aside.
- In the same wok, add onion, red bell pepper, capsicum and sauté for 1-2 minutes and set aside.
- In wok, add garlic crushed and mix, add prepared sauce, chicken stock and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add fried chicken and mix.
- Add stir-fried vegetables and mix well.
- Add green onion, sprinkle salt and mix well, serve with rice.