- Fireball whiskey 3 oz
- Orange juice 3 oz
- Maple syrup 1 oz
- Fresh cherries
- Orange peel
This is a very popular cocktail drink, which we can enjoy in the evening with friends or family members. Fireball Whiskey has a strong taste of cinnamon with some sweetness. When orange juice is added in this whiskey with maple syrup, a perfect cocktail is prepared which is a heart winner. It is super easy to make and you will have a long-lasting effect on your guests after serving this.
- Just like any other cocktail, to prepare Fireball orange juice cocktail you need one a cocktail shaker and some ice. Put all the ingredients in the cocktail shaker and shake the shaker tightly for 5 to 10 minutes.
- The drink is now ready to serve. Put some cherry and orange peel in the glass for garnishing and then pour the cocktail drink in the glass and fill it with soda.
- Some people do not like the taste of cinnamon in firewall whiskey if you are one of them, then you can add some fresh lime in your cocktail to give it a nice punch.
- Serve this cocktail drink with nutmeg, fried cashews almonds extra. This will add more taste to the drink.
- You can mix other drinks as well in this cocktail to have a different taste.
While introducing any other drink in this cocktail make sure, it will not bypass the taste of firewall and orange or you won’t be able to enjoy the best taste of this drink.