- Butter 1 tbsp
- Whole green beans frozen 1 pound
- Clove garlic 1 crushed
- Coarse salt ½ tsp
This is a simple and healthy side dish. You can eat it anytime either at lunch or dinner. This dish is super easy to prepare, but great in taste. If you are trying this after you have eaten it somewhere, then make sure you are using all ingredients in the mentioned quantity and you are using frozen beans.
- If you have frozen beans at your home, then take out some and keep it at the room temperature so that ice in it melts. And if you have purchased it from the market, then keep the packet outside for some time. Clean all the beans and cut its sides.
- Take a skillet and heat the pan over the medium heat. Put some butter in the pan and allow it to melt. Now, add green beans and garlic in the pan and stir it nicely. You have to stir both until it thaw.
- Sprinkle some salt on beans and seasonings on it to add taste. Constantly stir it till it gets golden brown. It will take about 10-15 minutes for beans to get cooked and get the same color. Serve it hot with the main course. It is a delicious side dish that will add charm to the main course.
- If you like the garlic taste, you can add more garlic.
- Do not use fresh beans for cooking; it won’t give you the same taste.