Gluten Free Broccoli Casserole
- Frozen broccoli (2 bags of 16-ounces)
- Extra virgin olive oil 2 tbsp
- Onion chopped medium size 1
- Sour cream organic 2 cups
- Mayonnaise ¾ cup
- Butter melted 4 tbsp
- Salt 1½ tsps
- Pepper 1½ tsps
- Garlic powder ½ tsp
- Onion powder ½ tsp
- Cooked brown rice 6 cups
- Shredded cheese, 3½ cups in parts
- Chicken stock 1 cup
Broccoli casserole is a gluten-free recipe. We have tried to modify it in a way that you get a nice taste from this recipe and also fulfill your body requirement. This recipe is especially for those who are allergic to gluten; however, this can be enjoyed by anyone. To make this recipe complete gluten free we are using organic ingredients.
- To cook this recipe at first. Then open the package of broccoli and read complete instruction, how it needs to be cooked. After cooking it following the same methods, chop broccoli in the processor, you can use chopper as well.
- Then take a medium size skillet, put some oil in it and heat it. Put chopped onion in oil and cook it till it becomes tender.Turn on the oven and preheat it to 350.
- Take a mixing bowl. Add following ingredients in it onion, mayonnaise, sour cream, salt, melted butter, pepper, onion powder, and garlic. Stir all the ingredients to mix it well.
- Now, add cooked rice. Broccoli in a bowl, then add 3 cups cheese and mix it well. Stir chicken broth and put it in a bowl. Transfer this mix to a big size casserole dish and with the help of a spoon spread it evenly in casserole.
- Grade cheese on the top ½ cup. Bake the disk for 30 to 45 minutes till the cheese is completely melted and the dish gets golden brown on the top.
- You can change substitute cheese of your choice.
- Keep checking the dish when it is in the oven, every oven is different, so adjust the heat accordingly.