Gluten Free Chinese Recipes
- 2 cups of Para-cooked rice
- 3 eggs beaten
- 2-3 large handfuls of uncooked vegetables of your choice
- ½ cup of onion
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- 2 cups of green onion
- 2-3 tablespoons of Coconut
- 2-3 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoons of sesame oil
- Heat a pan and include around ½ tablespoon of little or grease in a cast iron wok and warmth to medium. Saute meat until cooked completely and add salt. Remove it from heat a keep aside.
- Include around ½ tablespoon of little or fat again to the skillet, including eggs. Now scramble until done, 0include a little oil or fat and a large portion of the onion and garlic. At that point, including vegetables. Cook until still somewhat firm. Try not to overcook or give it a chance to get excessively delicate. Put aside.
- Include a little oil or grease. Including the rest of the garlic and onion and saute for a moment, at that point include the rice. Continue turning over the rice so the garlic and onion truly gets in there. Give it a chance to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Include the Coconut and coat it equally. Saute for another 4-5 minutes, continue turning the rice over to cook equitably. The objective is to have the sauce truly get in and cook in the rice. The rice will turn out to be progressively glutinous and sticky.
- I like to cook it until the rice gets somewhat sautéed. When the rice is finished, including the vegetables, meat, eggs, and sesame oil. Blend everything together to blend well for around 1-2 minutes.
- The perfect technique to make singed rice is to cook each layer and afterward expel from the dish, at that point join everything together for the last blend for the latest possible time. In the event that you don’t do this, the vegetables will turn out to be excessively spongy.
- You can preserve this in the refrigerator for two days.
- Don’t add scrambles egg as it will not taste good.
- Don’t put any other cooking oil as it changes the whole taste.