- 1 cup of strawberry
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup of pineapple
- ½ cup of Greek yogurt
- 2 cups of orange juice
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseeds or chia seeds
- 1 cup of spinach
This is a delicious and easy to make smoothie that is good for people of all ages.
- Take a blending jar and add all the ingredients. Blend at high till it forms a smooth mix.
- Add frozen banana to chill the smoothie. You can peel and slice it and then keep in a zip-lock bag in a freezer.
- Add more spinach for increasing the nutritional benefits.
Avoid using ice as it might spoil the consistency of the smoothie.