- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 cup of mango
- 2 cups of water
- 1 cup of pineapple
- 2 ripe bananas
This is a tropical smoothie which has an ideal veggie-to-smoothie ratio. It is filled with different nutrients.
- Take a measuring cup and pack 2 cups of the leafy greens. Now, take a blending jar and put in the leaves. Blend till it forms a smooth puree.
- Add pineapple, mango, the bananas, and water. Blend the fruits and the spinach at high till it forms a smooth mix.
- In case you have to adjust the sweetness of the smoothie. You can add more mangoes or bananas to the smoothie. If the smoothie is too thick, you can put in water to make it thinner. However, to make it thicker, you need to add bananas or spinach. Pour it in a jar or in two glasses. Better enjoy it fresh.
- Add frozen bananas to have to chill the smoothie. This makes it taste great.
- If you have some leftover smoothie, store in a covered jar in a refrigerator and have it later when you want. This can be used for up to 24 hours. Nonetheless, if you store the smoothie in the freezer, you can have it for up to two days. Just take it out, keep it in room temperature for some time and have it.
- In case you have to add sweetener, you can add honey.
Do not add ice as it might ruin the smoothness and creaminess of the smoothie.