Healthy Avocado Smoothie Recipes
- A large ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup of ripe avocado
- A large handful of kale or spinach
- 1 scoop of protein powder or vanilla
- 1 cup of dairy free almond milk, unsweetened
- ½ cup of frozen and sliced berries
This is a nutritious and creamy smoothie containing healthy fats, greens, and proteins. It is just the perfect way to get your day started.
- Take a blending jar and add protein powder, banana, greens, and almond milk. Add the berries, too. Blend the ingredients at high until it forms a smooth and creamy smoothie. In case your smoothie is thick then you can add some more milk to make it thinner. However, if it too thick then add some avocado or banana.
- To adjust the sweetness of the smoothie, you can add more bananas or protein powder. If you have to make the smoothie creamier, you can always add more avocados. Divide it into two serving glasses and enjoy it fresh.
- You can use other fresh fruits to make the smoothie such as cucumber.
- In case you have some leftover smoothie, you can keep it in the refrigerator and have it later when you want to. It can be used for up to 24 hours. However, if you keep in the freezer, you will be able to use it for up to two weeks.
- You can also use honey to sweeten your smoothie if you do not want to use too much banana or protein powder.
Do not use bananas that are not ripe enough.