- 1 chopped fresh apple
- 3/4 cup of yogurt of Greek
- 1/4 teaspoon of powder of cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of powder of cardamom
- 1/4 teaspoon of powder of nutmeg
- 3/4 cup of unsweetened milk of almond
- 1/2 tablespoon of fresh honey (can add more if desired)
- 1 scoop of powder of protein of vanilla
- 1/2 cup of cubes of ice
Smoothies frequently aren’t too low calorie, yet they are made up with products of the soil, which are significantly preferable for you over a lot of different choices. If Apple pie was quite useful for your wellbeing and you could drink it. Yes, that is the thing that this smoothie resembles.
- In a food blender, add 3/4 cups of fresh yogurt of Greek along with chopped 1 fresh apple, powder of a cinnamon powder of cardamom, powder of nutmeg, unsweetened milk of almond, some honey for sweetness, powder of protein of vanilla. Blend so that everything combines well till gets a smooth texture. Taste and change flavors, including more honey for increasing sweetness.
- Then add cubes of ice and blend well. Top it up with any of your favorite toppings; serve fresh with some more ice if desired.
It has the majority of the flavors and kinds of a sweet apple dessert however with none of the additional sugar (aside from a tad of nectar) or carbs, this great breakfast smoothie and will help you in losing weight.
- For making it more appealing or if want to serve it to kids add some chocolate syrup in the smoothie or in the serving glass.
- You can add any dry fruits of your choice for extra crunch.
- This can be preserved in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 days.
Do not add too much ice cubes as it will make the smoothie very watery.