- 5 cup cauliflower florets
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 tbsp. chopped Garlic
- 1 jalapeno
- ½ cup chopped carrots
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- 1 cup grated cheddar
- ¾ cup- half milk and half cream (half and half)
- ½ cup grated mozzarella
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- Jalapeno slices (for topping)
Casseroles are the best dinner and lunch foods, and this is no different. The best part is that it is easy to make and is yummy in taste. They can be served during festivals or other gatherings as well, both formal and informal.
- Add whole florets in the processor and pulse for a few minutes. Do it until cauliflower resembles into small bits like rice. Be precious or it can turn mushy.
- Take a large pan and heat oil in it, add Jalapenos, garlic and carrots. Fry quickly for a minute on more heat and add the cauliflower rice, paprika, oregano, and salt. Bring a cup full of Cauliflower mixture and add it with half and a half. Add some water if you feel you need to loosen things but make sure to not add more than two spoons.
- Heat the oven beforehand up to 200 C. Add the reserved cauliflower, cauliflower puree, cheddar, and broccoli, mix them. Transfer it to a baking pan. You can also add the topping of jalapeno slices and mozzarella, bake for 45 min.
Cut the broccoli in bite-sized florets because if they are too big then it can be quite a mouthful to eat.
Make sure to be careful while adding water because if you add more than enough then it might become watery.