Healthy Chicken Tenderloin Recipes
- 2 lbs of boneless chicken tenderloins or tenders
- 1 cup of grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoon of minced parsley
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- salt to taste
- Prepare the oven first. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees C or 350 degrees F. This will help cook the chicken evenly and in less time. It helps to cook your food properly and immediately once you place it in the oven. The preheat time for different ovens might differ, and this causes confusion with the time you need to cook the food.
- Prepare a dry mixture. Bring all the ingredients and pour them into a bowl. Mix them well and set them aside for some time. This mixture is important because this forms the crispy crust on the tenderloins. And, without breading.
- Now prepare the baking sheet. Line it with foil. Melt the cup of butter in a shallow dish. This is the base for the chicken tenders. Generously dip the chicken tenders into this butter, and then roll them even more generously over the dry mixture prepared above. Notice, this will make it crunchy and crispy.
- Bake them now thoroughly. Place them side by side on the baking sheet. And, turn them into the preheated oven now. The chicken shall be ready in 20-30 minutes of baking.
- Once done, remove them and serve them with garnishing. You can even serve them with dips and soft-drinks.
- If your chicken tenders are not turning crispy, use a cooling rack on top of the baking sheet. And, place your chicken tenders on them instead. Secondly, after they are baked, you can slightly broil them too for a few minutes.
- The chicken tenders have a nice yummy crust on them yet do not have any breading. This is what makes this a low-carb and healthy meal.