Healthy Chinese Eggplant Recipe
- 2 chopped big Eggplant
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of corn-starch
- 1 tablespoon sauce of soy
- 2 teaspoons of sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon of minced ginger
- 3 minced garlic
This dish is best Chinese dish you can think of it tastes like one of the best authentic Chinese dishes also it can be made easily and can be served in bulk for parties.
- Cut the Eggplant and spread them out on an absorbent towel. Sprinkle some salt on the two sides of the eggplant cuts. Permit it to rest for 45 min.
- Consolidate sauce of soy, sugar and the rest of the 1 teaspoon of corn-starch in a bowl. Put eggplant with corn-starch and blend by hand, until eggplant is equally covered with a meager coating of corn-starch.
- Add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil to a non-stick skillet and warmth over medium warmth until warm. Spread over the base of the skillet without covering. Flame broil the eggplant one side at any given moment until every one of the surfaces is roasted and the eggplant turns delicate, 8 to 10 minutes. Cook the rest of bunches with a similar technique If the skillet gets excessively hot and begins to smoke, swing to medium warmth.
- Include the rest of the 1/2 teaspoon of oil and minced ginger and garlic in the same skillet. Blend until fragrant. Include all the eggplant once again into the skillet. Swing to medium warmth. Blend the sauce again until corn-starch is completely broken up and pour it over the eggplant.
- Quickly mix a couple of times, until the eggplant is equitably covered and the sauce thickens. Swing to least warmth and taste a bit of eggplant. To change flavoring, swing to medium warmth once more, sprinkle eggplant with a touch of salt and blend well. Add soy sauce will add shading to the dish and make it look all the more tantalizing.
- Serve hot and fresh along with some steamed rice or noodles to complete your meal.
- Add lemon juice to the dish for more enhanced taste.
- Keep the Eggplants slices thick so that it tastes well.
- Marinate the Eggplants very well otherwise it will taste raw.