- 2 1/2 tablespoons of oil of dark sesame
- divided 2 bunches of ham
- 4 large eggs chopped or diced
- 1 cup of of green onions
- 1 cup of shelled green soybeans (edamame)
- 1 package of fresh spinach
- 2 packages of precooked brown rice
- 2 tablespoons of sauce of soy
This recipe is extremely tasty and healthy the ingredients used are good for health and is a very healthy option for the kids, as well as the elders, is a perfectly suitable dish to prepare a dish in bulk for parties or get-togethers.
- Turn on the heat and put an expansive nonstick skillet over medium-high warmth. Now, include 1/2 teaspoons cooking oil, swirl to coat along with it. Include ham then for 4 minutes cook till sheered, mixing occasionally (spread dish if ham pops). Expel ham from the container.
- Then include 1/2 teaspoons of cooking oil to skillet and whirl to coat. Include beaten eggs and keep it on heat for 1 minute or until delicate mixed, mixing always. Spot eggs in an expansive bowl.
- Include 1/2 teaspoons oil to another new dish and twirl. Now Include chopped onions and sauté for about 1 minute. Include edamame and blanched spinach spread and cook till spinach shrivels, mixing every so often. Add vegetable blend to eggs in a bowl.
- Work rice bundles to isolate rice make sure they stay apart then add remaining 1 tablespoon of cooking oil to dish and whirl to coat. Include rice, blend to coat. Now put even layers of rice and cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Blend, divide rice and cook for more 3 minutes.
- Mix in eggs along with vegetable mixture and sauce of soy. Serve hot and fresh along with some ham.
- Add some lemon juice to the dish for enhanced taste.
- Serve Garlic tossed noodles along with the dish for a nice full meal.
- Make sure that you don’t over scramble the egg as it will spoil the taste of the dish.
- Make sure the spinach you use is fresh and clean otherwise it will turn black and spoil the dish.