- 1 glass of cold strained water
- ½ Romaine lettuce
- 4 leaves of organic green spinach
- A bunch of celery stalks
- 5 slices of organic apple
- 5 slices of fresh pear
- 1 banana
- 3 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
- 4-5 leaves of organic cilantro
- Organic parsley
A green smoothie recipe is a consolidated drink that principally understands vegetable greens or natural product or an amalgamation of both. They are a casual method to become flushed your assortment of contaminants, get heaps of solid supplements, and lose weight neglectful.
- To make the smoothie, begin with chopping and dicing of important ingredients. Begin with the romaine lettuce, tear the lettuce leaves and keep it aside. Take the leaves of spinach, celery, and cilantro along with parsley tear them into small portion and make sure you don’t add the roots or the stems of the vegetable.
- Now wash the vegetable in chilled water. Make sure they’re clean enough and no mud particle and mixed. Drain the water and keep aside the veggies.
- Wash the fruits like apple and pear before dicing them into a portion. Once done make slices of it, and in case you don’t prefer the coats of apple and pear you may remove, but it shall be suggested not to, in order to take full benefit of the nutrients in the food.
- Dice apple, pear, and banana. Now take the veggies and the fruit and blend it in the mixer jar. Once blended, add the lemon juice for a burst of flavors and nutrients of the citric acid.
- You may add water according to your preferred consistency of the smoothie. Smoothies are supposed to be thick, so make sure you don’t add much water. Blend it once more after adding water and lemon juice. Your smoothie is ready to be served.
Green smoothies may not relentlessly take after the most captivating dinner, yet in case you do it right you’ll not simply adore these direct green smoothies, you’ll want them!
Your hunger will not only be satisfied, you’ll feel great and lose weight as well.
- In case you’re using frozen veggies or fruit, make sure you thaw them perfectly and drain the extra water.
- Parsley is a substitute to Italian seasoning.