- ½ large cucumber
- 1 large carrot
- 4 leaves of organic green spinach
- A bunch of celery stalks
- ¼ avocado
- 5 slices of fresh apple
- 1 banana
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin seeds
- 1 tablespoon of flax-seeds
- 1 cup of fresh and unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of spirulina
- Organic parsley
A green smoothie formula is a combined beverage that primarily comprehends vegetable greens or fruit or an amalgamation of both. They are an informal way to blush your body of contaminants, get lots of strong nutrients, and misplace weight reckless.
- To make the smoothie, begin with chopping and dicing of important ingredients. Begin with the spinach, tear the spinach leaves and keep it aside. Take the leaves of spinach, celery along with parsley tear them into small portion and make sure you don’t add the roots or the stems of the vegetable.
- Add chopped cucumber and carrot. Now wash the vegetable in chilled water and make sure they’re clean enough and no mud particle and mixed.
- Drain the water and keep aside the veggies. Wash the fruits like apple and avocado before dicing them into the portion. Once done make slices of it. And in case you don’t prefer the coats of apple and avocado you may remove. But it is recommended not to remove it, in order to take full benefit of the nutrients in the food.
- Dice apple, avocado, and banana. Now take the veggies and the fruit and blend it in the mixer jar.
- Once blended, add the pepitas and flaxseeds for a burst of flavors and nutrients. You may add milk according to your preferred consistency of the smoothie. Smoothies are supposed to be thick, so make sure you don’t add much water.
- Blend it once more after adding milk and seeds. Your smoothie is ready to be served.
Green smoothies may not steadfastly resemble the most engaging supper, yet on the off chance that you do it right you’ll not just love these straightforward green smoothies, you’ll desire them!
Your craving won’t just be fulfilled; you’ll feel incredible and get in shape also.
- In case you’re using frozen veggies or fruit, make sure you thaw them perfectly and drain the extra water.
- Parsley is a substitute to Italian seasoning.