- 300 ml of fresh milk (low fat)
- 20 grams of fresh raisins
- 5 grams of the essence of vanilla
- 120 grams of properly rolled oats
- 10 grams of finely chopped walnuts
- 40 grams of properly chopped banana
- 2 to 3 tablespoon of fresh sugar, as per taste
- 40 grams, properly chopped fresh apple
- 10 grams, finely chopped almonds
- Mix the ingredients. First of all, start by mixing the chopped almonds, walnuts and oats in a container. Then, transfer the ingredients to a pan (non-stick). And then lightly roast if for a time duration of approx. 5 minutes. Make sure to stir the obtained mixture without stopping.
- Empty the ingredients. Now, empty all of the ingredients in a proper airtight container. And then, let it cool for some time and thereafter add the essence of vanilla and fresh raisins to it. Then mix it very well.
- Now, take a medium sized bowl of serving and then transfer the already prepared mixture of muesli besides the properly chopped apples and bananas. If you want you can add some extra sugar for your taste. At last, add the fresh and pure milk to the mixture carefully and keep stirring it properly. Your delicious dish is ready and is full of required nutrients. So serve it warm or cool.
- You can replace the essence of vanilla with some other flavor of the essence.
- Preserve this dish by keeping it in a refrigerator; it can be preserved for 2 to 3 days.