Healthy Indian Vegetarian Recipes
- 1 (cubes 24) can of preserved mango slices make sure that they are well separated and dried properly
- ¼ cup of faint wine (red) dressing for vinaigrette salad
- 2 teaspoons of fresh chopped fresh
- 1 teaspoon of fresh chopped mint
- ⅛ teaspoon to ¼ teaspoon of fresh ground pepper crushed (red pepper)
- 6 cups of fresh mixed torn greens of salad (5 bunches)
- 1 cube of cheese of Manchego or cheese of Parmesan, that should be grated finely ( ¼ of a cup)
- Bring a bowl, take a clean large bowl and put ¼ cup of salad dressing that is faint wine (red) now add some fresh chopped basil into it and let it sit for 2-3 minutes, after this add some fresh ground crushed pepper (red pepper) and again let it sit for 2-3 minutes cover the whole mixture and keep it aside.
- Blend it up, now in a blender or a food processor add 1 can or 24 cubes of a can of preserved mango slices make sure that they are well separated and dried properly. And blend it until it receives a smooth texture.
- Mix it up, now take the covered mixture and add the smoothly blended mongo into it and let it sit for 5-6 minutes so that it absorbs all the flavors of spices and dressing.
- Plate it up, divide the greens for the salad evenly and equally among six serving plates of mixed greens plates. Chop the remaining mango and place them with the greens in the plate by, breaking mango into chomp estimate pieces. Sprinkle each plate with 2 tablespoons of the vinaigrette to add extra flavor and texture. Garnish it with cheddar. Serve fresh and quick.
- You can also use fresh mangoes if possible.
- It can be preserved in an air-tight container in refrigerator for 2-3 days.