Healthy Peach Smoothie Recipe
- 10 frozen and diced peach slices
- 1 fresh and pit removed peach
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 cup of plain Greek yoghurt
- 4 tablespoon of maple syrup or honey, according to your preference
- ¼ tablespoon of cinnamon powder
- ¼ cup of rolled oats
- 1 cup of cubes of ice
This smoothie recipe is a joined refreshment that basically grasps awesome peaches. They are a casual method to become flushed your assortment of contaminants, get loads of solid supplements, and appreciate the burst of flavors in the mid year evening.
These smoothies do loyally resemble the most engaging supper, and on the off chance that you do it right you’ll not just love this sprinkle of organic product specifically peach smoothies, you’ll ache for them!
- To make the smoothie, begin with washing the peach clean. Then move ahead by chopping and dicing of important ingredients, begin with the delightful peach, later keep it aside.
- Cut the peach slices into two and drop it into the blender as well. Now add the milk, you may reduce or even increase the quantity of milk according to your preferred consistency.
- Also, add the rolled oats in the blender. Add honey or maple syrup in case you need the food splash smoothie to be sweet.
- You may also add Greek yogurt to thicken the consistency of the smoothie. Now after adding the peach and milk along with honey and yogurt, blend it in the mixer jar.
- Once blended, add the cinnamon powder and ice cubes for a burst of flavors and nutrients in a chilled state, respectively. You may add water in case you don’t have milk available according to your preferred consistency of the smoothie. Smoothies are supposed to be thick, so make sure you don’t add much water.
- Blend it once more after adding the ice. Your smoothie is ready to be served. You can garnish it with spraying a pinch of cinnamon powder.
Peach smoothie is an immaculate syrupy and scrumptious early lunch drink for furious sunrises as it very well may be made in minutes with this formula. The improved and tasty peach and gives this smoothie an all-new composite flavor form which will without a doubt make your sense of taste buds cheeriest in the town.
Your hunger will not only be satisfied, you’ll feel great.
- In case you’re using frozen fruits, make sure you thaw them perfectly and drain the extra water.
- Use only fresh peach for making this recipe.
Make sure you close the lid of blender properly, the smoothie might splash out and it might also cause injury. We don’t want any disasters but we desire safety first.