Healthy Smoothie Recipes with Kale
- 2 cup kale
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup ripe mango slice
- Few drops of vanilla extract
- 1 small bowl – ice cubes
Smoothies are great in taste, and it is great for health too. The best part about a smoothie is you can prepare it anytime and have it anytime. The kale smoothie is also the same type. It is easy to prepare and contains lots of nutrients. It also tastes great.
- Take the kale leaves and clean it thoroughly. Kale is a green leaf and it usually attracts dust and insects. So, clean it thoroughly before using and keep it aside.
- Take spinach leaves. Clean it thoroughly under fresh water and keep it aside. When all leaves are clean and dried, take your blender and put leaves of kale and spinach in it.
- We have added here some mango slice as well to enhance the taste of the smoothie. If you like the taste of kale, no need to add mango, keep it plain. Add a few drops of vanilla extract as well, to enhance taste, this is also optional.
- Add some ice cubes in a blender according to your taste. Run blender at high speed for some time and stop. The kale smoothie is now ready to serve.
- Pour it in a glass and have it right after. Smoothie contains lots of nutrition and antioxidants, if you will not consume it right after preparation, you will lose its benefits.
- Have this smoothie with a few scoops of ice-cream. It will turn amazing.
- Keep checking the consistency of smoothie to avoid overdoing it.
Use only fresh kale and spinach leaves to prepare smoothie always.