Healthy Smoothie Recipes with Yogurt
- 1 cup fresh milk (not sweetened)
- 1 cup of pineapple (diced)
- 1 cup of oranges (peeled)
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt (unsweetened)
This is a smoothie that shouts yummy from a distance. The pineapple and orange are sweet and delicious, unlike spinach or carrots. It is great for kids and for adults too who don’t like a smoothie. Oranges and pineapples are good for health too. Best way to start your day.
- Take a bowl. First, let them get to room temperature if they were in the refrigerator. Once, done, wash them properly and then cut them into cubes, the oranges need not be cut, just peeled. They are now ready to go to the blender.
- Get your blender. Add the fruits, the milk, and the yogurt and continue blending for like 10 seconds or so. You will need a sieve to filter the coarse bits and pieces. Especially, because you have the oranges here.
- If it is not smooth yet, continue blending for 10 more seconds. You can add if you like, a couple of ice cubes. The smoothie should be thick. Use a sieve if not present in your blender already.
- Add some bits of pineapple over the top as a topping. Offer a spoon to enjoy the smoothie. Or, just drink it right away.
You can use nut, soy or animal milk, as you prefer. Just stick to what you like the best.
Do get fresh fruits and use them for up to three days or so.