Healthy Smoothie Recipes with Yogurt
- 1 cup of crushed ice
- ½ of plain yogurt, fatless
- 2 sliced bananas
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- ½ cup of pomegranate juice
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate seeds for garnishing
This is a delicious and healthy smoothie with yogurt that can be prepared in just few minutes.
- Take one large blending jar. Add the banana slices, pomegranate juice, yogurt, and honey.
- Blend it on high till it forms a smooth mix. Pour it in two glasses and top it with pomegranate seeds.
- If you want, you can use a sweetener instead of honey.
- In case the smoothie is too thick, add more juice and if the smoothie is too thin, add more yogurt.
Make sure that you do not use sweetened yogurt.