Healthy Smoothie Recipes
- Coconut water ¾ cup or 200 ml
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 ripe banana
- Strawberries 5 frozen
- Raspberries 10 frozen
Smoothies are delicious in taste and also a pack of nutrition. The best part about a smoothie is that you can have it anytime. The preparation time is short and thus, you can have it anytime as snacks, lunch, and dinner or just when you need some munching.
- This is a super easy smoothie. You don’t have to put any efforts to prepare this. Just add all ingredients in the blender. Run the blender at high speed for some time till you get the consistency of the smoothie.
- If you are using frozen fruit to prepare the smoothie, then no need to add ice cubes. But, if you are using fresh fruits you can add ice to prepare cool smoothie. Manage the quantity of water to increase or decrease consistency of smoothie in the blender itself.
- Once the smoothie is ready, serve it immediately. You can store the prepared smoothie in the freezer for 12 hours, but the taste of fresh smoothie great. Pour the smoothie in glass top it with some crushed coconut powder and serve it with a straw.
- You can add more berries to add more flavor in the smoothie.
- If you don’t like the taste of raspberry or strawberry, then substitute it with something else. The preparation method will remain the same.
Keep checking the consistency of smoothie in between. Do not use ice cubes if you are using frozen fruits.