- 1 cup fresh milk (not sweetened)
- 1 cup of bananas (diced)
- ½ cup of strawberries (frozen or fresh)
- ½ cup plain yogurt
- ½ tablespoon honey
This smoothie gives you Vitamin C and natural sugar, both. You can get this done in no time with a nice blender. The bananas are sweet, so you don’t need to add sugar. The pinch of honey helps if strawberries are tangy a bit more. It is a great anti-oxidation smoothie too, for weight loss enthusiasts. You can use the best quality of milk that you prefer.
- Take a bowl. First, soften the berries by placing them into normal water for some time. Then, rinse them too. If they are fresh, directly rinse them with water. For frozen bananas or berries, always place them outside to get to room temperature. Then, go ahead with blending thing.
- Get your blender. Put the honey, milk, yogurt, bananas, and strawberries into the blender. You can use a medium size for the same. Blend it for like 10 seconds or so.
- If the blend is not fine, continue for 10 seconds more. You can add a couple of ice cubes at this point too if you like it chill. You have to blend them for like 10 more seconds. Top the smoothie with fresh bits of bananas and berries and serve with a spoon.
If you need it sweeter despite the bananas have natural sugar, so you can avoid adding sugar and use honey instead.