- 2 cups of milk of almond or unsweetened soy
- 4 ounces of soy cream of cheese
- 12 ounces of eggless fresh fettuccine
- 3 cloves of finely chopped garlic
- ½ cup of loosely packed leaves of parsley, finely chopped
- Salt of kosher and freshly ground pepper (black)
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin oil of olive
- 1 teaspoon of finely and properly grated zest of lemon
- 3 tablespoons of nutritional yeast, and some extra for sprinkling
- 3 tablespoons of blanched and sliced almonds
- Bring to boil. First of all, bring a large sized pot of fresh and pure water to a boil. And after this cook, the eggless fettuccine as per the directions are given on its package. Thereafter, strain it, reserving just 1 cup of the cooking water of the pasta. Add the milk of soy, fresh almonds, and zest squeezed out of a fresh lemon, soy cream cheese, and 1 teaspoon of pure salt and also a ¼ teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper to a mixer. And start the mixer and process until all the ingredients become smooth.
- Heat the oil. Now, heat the extra virgin oil of olive and the cloves of garlic in a large sized skillet over medium flame. And now, keep stirring until the cloves of garlic just start to sizzle properly and become soft. Keep stirring for a time duration of around 1 minute. Thereafter, add the mixture of soy milk and ½ cup of the water of pasta which was earlier reserved by you. Now, bring it to simmer and then cook it properly until it becomes creamy and thick i.e. for a time duration of around 8 to 9 minutes.
- Remove from the flame. Now, it is time to remove it from the flame, so just do it. After this, add the fresh and eggless fettuccini and the loosely packed leaves of parsley and toss it to combine properly. Thin it out with some additional pasta water is required. Now, divide the pasta among 4 medium sized bowls. And sprinkle each of the bowls with some nutritional yeast and some grinds of pepper. The dish is ready; serve it until the delicious dish is warm.
- You can preserve this dish by keeping it in the refrigerator. But make sure that the dish is well covered.
- In place of extra virgin oil of olive, you can use some other oil like oil of fresh coconut.