Healthy Vegetable Smoothie Recipes
- 1 cup fresh milk (not sweetened)
- 1 cup of spinach (fresh or frozen)
- 1 cup of carrots (diced)
- ½ cup plain yogurt
You get the nutrition and the energy you need early in the morning from fruits. A smoothie in that context is simple and quick to prepare. The carrots are great for the eyes. The spinach is also great for the eyes and is a green leafy vegetable. Adding milk and making a smoothie makes them taste so much better.
- Take a bowl. Put the frozen spinach and carrots into the bowl and add some regular water to soften it and bring to room temperature. This is important before you start your blend. If you have fresh carrots, peel them off. Cut them into halves. You will need 2 of them.
- Get your blender. It is advised to use a nice blender. If it has a sieve inside it, it is even better. That way you do not have to use additional things. Put the milk, yogurt, and the carrots and spinach leaves, and blend them for 10 to 20 seconds.
- Check once. If you want it sweet, you can add a spoon of sugar at this point. If so, blend it for like 10 to 20 seconds more. You can use fresh carrots, small bits, and top it over the smoothie. Add a spoon to the glass. To chill, you can use an ice cube or two.
Always use the best milk of your choice; there are no restrictions over it.
Get a nice blender. Don’t forget to blend the ice cubes too before serving.