- 6 eggs (large)
- 1/4 cup of good heavy fresh cream
- 1 tablespoon of fresh dill chopped finely
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt (kosher)
- 1/4 teaspoon of ground fresh pepper (black)
- 1 tablespoon of oil (olive)
- 1/2 diced onion (medium yellow)
- 4 bunches baby spinach
- 3 cubes of cheese (feta), crushed and dried (approx. cup)
- Preheat the oven. Before you move on to further process for making your dish. Don’t forget to pick a properly working oven. After picking the oven, preheat it to a temperature to 450 degrees F. Preheating the oven can save your valuable time. While preheating it, make sure that it does not get overheated. Otherwise, it will result in the overcooking of the dish, which will ultimately alter the taste of the dish. Heat it up, on high flame a grill which is on a stovetop.
- Bring a pot. After putting the oven to preheat, move ahead. And bring a pot of large size in which add eggs, some freshly chopped drill, fresh cream, salt as per taste, and fresh ground black pepper in bowl and rush to consolidate; put aside.
- Warmth the oil in an 8-inch cast iron or stove safe nonstick skillet over medium until shining. Include the onion to cook, blending sporadically, until mellowed, around 5 minutes. Include the spinach (in bunches if necessary), and hurl until withered and the majority of the fluid is dissipated, around 3 minutes for new spinach. Spread into an even layer over the base of the skillet and sprinkle with the cheddar.
- Add the egg mixture over the fresh vegetables and good cheddar. Tilt the dish to ensure the eggs settle uniformly over every one of the vegetables. Cook, without disturbing, till the eggs at the corners of the skillet start to set, around 2 minutes.
- Exchange the dish to the stove and prepare until the point when the eggs are totally set, for a time duration of 8-10 minutes. For checking, just cut a small cut in the focal point of the frittata. In the event that eggs (crude) keep running into the small cut, prepare for an extra 2 minutes. Now, if the eggs are properly set, remove the frittata from the stove. Allow it to cool in the minutes of prospects. Now cut it into wedges, and serve the delicious dish.
- Six bunches solidified slashed spinach can be utilized instead of crisp spinach. Defrost, deplete, and squeeze well to expel however much fluid as could be expected, and cook for only 1 minute before garnishing with the cheddar.
- It can be preserved for about 5 to 7 days in a sealed container in a refrigerator.