High Protein Low Carb Vegan Recipes
- 1/3 cup of parsley (chopped finely)
- 1/2 cup of plain breadcrumbs (whole wheat) or panko (whole wheat)
- 1 pound of ground turkey (lean)
- 1 garlic clove, diced or minced
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper (black)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (extra-virgin)
- 1/3 cup of onions (chopped finely or grated)
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt or kosher salt
- 2 teaspoon of canola oil or any spray used in cooking to grease the grill or pan
- 1/2 cup of green onions or chives (finely chopped)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1 cup of small cubed or chopped finely tomato (must be ripe and preferably size medium)
- 1 cup of cubed or small diced cucumber
- 2 tablespoon of fresh juice of lemon freshly squeezed lime or lemon juice
- Bring a bowl, after setting the flame on preheats, move ahead. And bring a pot of large size mix lean turkey, finely chopped parsley, finely chopped onions, salt pepper, garlic, and breadcrumbs. Combine the mixture well give them the shape of roundel patties of around 4 to 5. Apply olive oil on roundels of patties put evenly using a brush or your hands.
- Set the barbecue to fairly medium warmth or place a softly oiled skillet or flame broil container on the stovetop over medium-high warmth. Add patties to barbecue and flame broil for 5 to 6 minutes on each side, cook till it’s not perfectly cooked.
- Give it a final touch, until then in another bowl add diced cucumber, finely chopped tomato, onions, and lemon juice, serve fresh.
- If using a grill instead of barbeque, while cooking cover the mixture.
- This can be kept in the fridge for not more than 24 hours.
- Contains 314 calories, 17g fat, 15g carbohydrates.