Honey Balsamic Chicken
- Balsamic vinegar – ¼ cup
- Olive oil – ¼ cup
- Honey – ¼ cup
- Thyme dried – ½ teaspoon
- Rosemary dried – ½ teaspoon
- Chicken thighs with bones – 2 pounds
- Salt and pepper – to taste
- Pour balsamic vinegar, olive oil, honey, thyme and rosemary in a bowl and beat until it gets smooth.
- Transfer it into a reseal able plastic bag
- Season chicken thighs with salt and black pepper
- Add chicken to marinade in bag and cover chicken properly
- Squeeze out the air from the bag and seal it.
- Place the marinated chicken in refrigerator for 2 to 8 hours
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F or 190 degree C
- Transfer the chicken and marinade into the baking dish
- Bake chicken for almost 35 to 40 minutes until it’s no longer pink at the bone and juices run clear.