- About 1 pound minced chicken (500g)
- 2 to 4 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoon hot sauce
- 2 tablespoon hot paprika
- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 tablespoon onion powder
- 3 to 4 tablespoon bread crumbs
- 5 springs chopped thyme leaves
- 5 springs chopped oregano leaves
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Kosher salt and ground pepper
- 1 egg
Who does not as a nice snack dipped with cheese over it. And, add some fresh tomatoes and French fries and your meal is done. You can enjoy this solely or with noodles for instance. Nothing to worry, at least time to cook. It is a best for couples.
- Bring a large bowl. Put the chicken in it. Add the sauce, garlic, egg, lemon, onion powder, paprika, oregano and thyme, some salt and continue mixing it properly. The chicken should mix well and evenly.
- Make meatballs. Prepare 1-inch diameter balls from the same. Use your clean hands to do so. It is simple. If the mixture is very soft, add some cornstarch to it. If it feels hard, add tablespoon oil and mix well. Keep the balls for 15 minutes or so.
- Take a pan. Pour the oil and heat it for a minute or so. Place some balls and cook and fry for like 3 minutes. Complete all of them in batches. Spread some left oregano and thyme, and top with melted cheese or some tangy sauce.
If available, you may use extra virgin olive oil and Worcestershire sauce for taste.
Do not worries about adding cheese mix now, you can prepare it separately.