How to make delicious Chocolate Cupcake?
Chocolate cupcake are a favorite among kids and adults. You can make yummy chocolate cupcakes easily at home.
- 175 grams of refined flour
- 3 tablespoons of butter (softened)
- A pinch of salt
- 300 grams of caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs with yolk
- 75g cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 250 ml of milk
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- In a bowl, sieve together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt and then keep it aside.
- Now in another large bowl, add sugar and caster sugar and beat it with an electric beater so that it becomes fluffy and light.
- Add one egg at a time into the butter and sugar mixture and keep on beating. Now stir in the vanilla essence into the creamy mixture.
- Add flour and the milk alternately in small quantities and beat well with beater.
- Once done, fill the paper cups with the cake batter up to 3/4th of the cup.
- Place the cups on the baking tray and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Insert a fork into the cake after 10 to 12 minutes to check if it comes out clean. If so, the cake is ready to be removed from the oven. Cool it and serve.