How to Make Pizza Bread
- 150 ml lukewarm water
- ½ tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoon of dry yeast
- About 250g of regular plain flour
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt, a pinch
Making your own pizza bread base is so much more useful than buying outside. This is fresh, and that is the best thing. When you bake your own bread from this fresh dough, you can give it your own twist and take as you like. You can store it and use it when you need.
- Take a bowl. Pour the lukewarm water into it. Add the sugar and mix it with a spoon. Then add the yeast and let it sit for like 30 minutes or so. You can see the froth appearing on the top of it.
- Take a big bowl with the flour in it. Pour the above mixture to it. Add a pinch of salt only and the olive oil. Clean your hands and start kneading the dough. It takes around 10 minutes till its smooth.
- Spread little olive oil and cover it. Place it in a warm place for 30 minutes or so. You can use this for pizza bread now.
- Make the bread base. Use your hands to roll it. Bake it in the oven. You can make it any manner you wish to.
Place the yeast in a warm place to froth quickly.
Do not over knead the dough.