Indian Chutney Recipe
- 1 cup mint leaves, fresh
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- ½ cup yogurt or curd
- 1 to 2 green chilies
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 tablespoon powder cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon black salt
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
The chicken roast is a world-famous Indo-Arab dish. Especially, if you can enjoy it with a kind of chutney or sauce that is specific to the land. If you have 5 minutes, that is all you need to prepare this sauce. You can enjoy a nice chicken roast snack with chutney on a winter evening. The combo is a nice filling meal too.
- Bring a bowl. Combine all the ingredients except the leaves and garlic and ginger. This forms the yogurt base along with the powders. Mix them well using a spoon about 30 seconds or so, not much.
- Get a food processor or blender. Use a medium size one. Put the leaves, mint and coriander, garlic and ginger. You don’t need ginger paste if you already have ginger. Use about an inch. Put them together in a blender and mix it well. It should completely blend like a tomato puree.
- Add curd base. Now add the yogurt bowl into the blender and mix it for like 3 minutes or so.
Combine this chutney with chicken ghee roast, two to four leg pieces, and Coke for a full meal for two persons.
You don’t have to cook anything here. No heat and baking required.