Korean Fried Chicken Recipe Gochujang
- 2 pounds of fresh chicken wings
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon of finely grated ginger
- 1/2 cup of starch o corn or potato
- 5-6 cups of frying oil
- 1 cup of Korean read seasoning sauce
If you are a fan or even not a fan of fried chicken, you should definitely opt for or give this Korean fried chicken recipe a quick try as the thin crust is extra crispy from double frying, and the sweet and spicy sauce is simply amazing, which make it taste just unforgettable.
- Wash the wings of chicken, and dry them completely. Blend them with salt, crushed pepper, and minced ginger. Then marinate it for up to 30 minutes.
- Discard any remaining water from the chicken that is marinated. Include all of the potatoes or starch of corn to the prepared chicken, and blend it well so that everything gets equally coated.
- Add frying oil in an electric fryer or in a pan. Warmth the oil to a temperature of 320°F. With the help of spoon or support drop the whole chicken in the obtained oil, 1 piece at a given moment.
- Cook until delicately brilliant, around 5 to 7 minutes. Contingent upon the size and number of the chicken wings. Turn off the flame and remove with a wire skimmer or an opened spoon. Channel on a wire rack or in a massive work strainer.
- Warm the oil to a temperature of 370°F. Include the chicken, and deep fry once again, for 2 to 3 minutes, until it becomes brilliant darker. Channel on a wire rack or in a vast work strainer which is set on a bowl. In a pan, heat up the sauce, add wings of chicken to it on a medium flame. Equally coat each of them and serve it hot and crispy.
- Include 1 teaspoon of fresh and good quality gochugaru (Korean red stew pepper drops), ideally fine grounds, to the sauce fixings, on the off chance that you like it extremely hot.
- In the event that you allow the temperature of the oil to go up excessively high, turn the warmth off until it chills down to the ideal temperature.
• Don’t put the wing in too hot oil as it will make the upper layer taste burnt.
• Add sauce and chili flakes in balance don’t overpower it.