- 10 chicken
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- 2 ounces of tallow
- Lemon wedges for serving
- Separate the wings and keep the drumettes along with the mid-section. Make sure that you discard the tip. This way you will have 20 pieces.
- Take a mixing bowl. Add the chicken, salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Keep it aside and let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Take a large non-stick frying pan and put it on medium to high flame. Add the tallow to the pan. As the tallow melts and becomes really hot, add the pieces of chicken wings. Add 4-5 pieces at once. Fry it for 5 minutes or till it has turned golden brown in color.
- Now, turn the wing pieces over. Place a lid on your pan and fry the chicken wings for another 5 minutes or till the brown is golden brown again. It is going to be ready depending on the size of the chicken wings. If you want to check if they are ready, you can simply cut through the large pieces of chicken. Make sure that you check if the flesh is properly cooked. You can take the help of a meat thermometer and check the temperature more than 70 degree Celsius or 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the pan from heat. Take out the chicken wings and put it on a serving plate. Serve with freshly cut lemon wedges.
NOTES – In case you want a larger batch of these keto chicken wings, you can simply the amount of the ingredients mentioned above.