- 2 ½ cups of blanched almond flour
- 6 tablespoon of softened butter
- 1 large size egg
- ½ cup of Erythritol or a granular sweetener you use
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of molasses
- ½ cup of sugar-free dark chocolates
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 177 degree Celsius. Take a cookie sheet and line it using a parchment paper.
- Take a bowl; add butter and erythritol or the sweetener that you are using. Beat it using a hand mixer until it is light in color and fluffy enough.
- Add vanilla extract, egg, and blackstrap molasses to the mix and beat it for 30 seconds. Once incorporated, add ½ cup almond flour at a time and beat. Now, put in the chocolate cookies and fold the batter.
- Use one medium size cookie scoop for dropping rounded tablespoons on the cookie sheet. Flatten out the cookie with 1/3 inch of thickness. You can make it thicker or thinner, as per your choice. Keep in mind that they do not thin out while baking hence you can make them as thin as you want to.
- Bake for around 12 minutes till the edges are golden brown in color. Allow the sheet to cool down completely till you handle the cookies.
Coconut oil can be used in place of butter to make it dairy free but the texture and vary is going to vary.
The time to bake the cookies is going to vary with the thickness of the cookies and your oven. In case it is not done in twelve minutes bake for another 2-3 minutes.