Low Carb Chocolate Recipes
- 3 tbsps. powdered sweetener
- 1/4 tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 tbsps butter (unsalted)
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- Salt as per taste
- 1 oz (approx.28g) unsweetened chocolate
- Melt butter and unsweetened chocolate. Heat the butter for 30 sec in the oven followed by 1min for unsweetened chocolate. Stir well. Do not overheat butter and chocolate. Mix for 2-3 mins for good texture.
- Stir all the ingredients well. Add 1 tbsp of heavy cream and 3 tbsp of sweetener and stir thoroughly until smooth. Add the vanilla extract and salt as per taste and stir again for about 2 mins.
- Pour the chocolate. Put your chocolate batter on the chocolate mold. You can also spray some coconut oil if necessary. Avoid over spraying, as it would change the taste of chocolate.
- Shake it to ensure that the chocolate spreads into the corners. You can add some crushed walnuts, hazelnut, unsalted pecans etc. to make it crunchy. Don’t overdo as the chocolate bar won’t set properly on refrigerating. A healthier option is to use seeds such as hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds (pepitas), sesame seeds etc.
- Refrigerate for an hour. The chocolate bars are now ready to serve.
You can also use refined sugar-free sweetener of choice e.g. maple syrup, agave, and brown rice syrup etc.
For a change of taste, you can put crunchy sunflower seed butter, soynut butter, peanut butter etc.
You can also use unsweetened dark baking chocolate (100%).
Use heat for mixing only if you are confident enough not to overheat the ingredients.
Optional: To improve taste you can sprinkle little sea salt into the chocolate mold.