Low Carb Fish Recipes
- 4 to 5 oz of skinless salmon pieces, 6 of them
- 1 pound/lb of fresh green beans, trim the ends properly
- 1 large bell pepper, after removing the seeds and stem
- 1 tablespoon of black sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoon of vinegar
- 1/3 cup of gluten-free soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil/olive oil
- Prepare the oven first. Preheat the oven to about 200C or 400F. Use some oil to spray the base of a large baking dish. Or, you can use a non-stick spray if you have.
- Prepare the glazing mixture. Prepare a bowl, and add the soy sauce, rice vinegar and all ingredients under ‘For glazing’.
- Take a large cutting board and lay your salmon. If you are using frozen salmon, put them between paper towels to dry them properly and then use. The paper towels will absorb the extra moisture and keep it ready for glaze. Also, if you are using frozen bits, apply the glazing mixture that we prepared above, and let it aside till it comes to room temperature.
- Roast the vegetables. Take the beans and the bell pepper place them apart as much as possible on a baking sheet. Brush them with the olive oil and season with some salt and pepper. Roast them to about 10 minutes in the oven.
- Bake the salmon now. After baking for about 10 minutes, move the vegetables aside and make room for the salmon. The veggies might be cooked almost by now. Bruch the salmon again with the glazing mixture. Roast them for more 10 to 12 minutes together. Brush the veggies with glaze and serve.
NOTES – This delicious salmon dinner is ready in less than 30 minutes. It is also gluten-free, dairy-free, low-glycemic. Use of French beans can increase the cooking time, but if you love that, use that.