For the Hamburger Patties
- 25 oz or 0.5 kg of ground beef
- 3 oz of crumbled feta cheese
- 2 oz of freshly chopped parsley
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1/4 tablespoon of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of virgin olive oil and 1 oz of butter for frying
For the Gravy
- 1 oz of freshly chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 3/4 cup of whipping cream
- salt and pepper
For the Green Cabbage Fry
- 25 oz of 0.5 kg of shredded/chopped green cabbage
- 4 oz of butter
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the hamburger mixture. Add all the ingredients for the hamburger into a medium-sized bowl. You can use your clean hands to blend them well. Note: Over mixing can make the hamburger patties tough. Use wet hands to form some 6 to 8 patties in a circular shape.
- Now fry those patties. Use the olive and butter in a non-stick frying pan. Fry these patties nicely. Flip them a few times to cook them well. It will take around 8 to 10 minutes till they turn nice brown at medium heat.
- Add tomato. Once done with frying, add the tomato and whipping cream to the same pan. Stir and simmer for some time and when the patties are almost done, add salt and pepper. Finally, sprinkle the parsley and serve.
- Fry the cabbage now. Take the butter in a large frying pan. Add the grated cabbage to it. Fry it gently for about 15 minutes. Stir and add salt and pepper. Serve the cabbage with the patties.
NOTES – Freeze your low-carb food and items because it helps the keto remain fresh. It is handy and it helps stock supplies for long.