- Brussels sprouts 1 pound
- Olive oil (4-6)
- Garlic 5 cloves, peeled and chopped into pieces
- Pepper and salt according to taste
- Balsamic vinegar 1 tbsp
This is a wonderful side dish that you can enjoy with friends and family. The recipe is super easy to prepare and you can have it almost anytime. The simple dish when prepare turns into caramelized Brussels sprouts, which is sweet in taste. You can have it brunch as well.
- First, take the Brussels and trim its bottom. Cut the Brussels sprouts into two pieces from top to bottom. Keep it aside.
- Turn on the oven and heat it to 400 degrees. Take a cast iron pan and put a generous amount of oil in it about 4-6 tablespoons olive oil.
- Heat the pan at medium to high heat. After that, put cut Brussels sprout in the pan. Spread it evenly to create a layer of Brussels on a pan.
- Put garlic over it and then sprinkle pepper and salt on according to taste. Cook Brussels until it turns brown on one side. Don’t disturb Brussels while it is getting cooked.
- Take it out from the pan and transfer it in the oven. Roast Brussels in the pan and for even cooking; shake the pan in every five minutes. Keep doing this until sprouts turn tender and get brown nice brown color.
- It will take about 10-20 minutes to cook sprouts perfectly. Stir Balsamic vinegar on sprouts and serve it hot. If you want to eat it cold, refrigerate it for some time.
- Add salt and pepper according to your taste, you can add it later as well.
- If you haven’t have cast iron pan, cook it in the basket on grill.