- Onions – 2 medium sized
- Galic – 5 clovers
- Ginger fresh – crushed two tablespoon
- Garam masala – 3 tablespoon
- Turmeric – 1 tablespoon
- Cumin – 1 tablespoon
- Cloves – grounded 1 ½ teaspoon
- Salt – 2 teaspoons
- Cayenne pepper – ½ teaspoon
- Cilantro stems – a small pile
- Almonds – half of a cup
- Lemon juice – one lemon
To make the masala paste you need to get all these ingredients in a blender cup and blend it until it smooth and makes a paste. It does not require any cooking or special preparations.
Do not add water to the paste while blending; it will cause the paste to lose its consistency and affect its taste.
Make sure to keep the paste in a cool and dry place
The paste will be useable for 10 to 15 days