- Olive oil – 2 tablespoon
- Garlic powder – ½ teaspoon
- onion – 1 small minced
- parsley chopped fresh – 1 tablespoon
- ground beef lean – 1 1/2
- milk – ¼ cup
- Egg – 1 large
- Bread crumbs – 1/2 cup
- Nutmeg ground – ¼ teaspoon
- Allspice ground – 1/8 teaspoon
- Kosher salt – 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper ground – ¼ teaspoon
- Oil and butter – for frying
For mushroom soup
- Beef broth – 1 cup
- Cream of mushroom soup – 1 cup
- Sour cream – ¼ cup
- Worcestershire sauce – 1 teaspoon
- Roast breadcrumbs on medium-high heat for about 2 to 3 minutes and transfer to a large bowl
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and add onion to cook for about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and transfer to the bowl with bread crumbs
- Now add meat, milk, egg, parsley, salt, spices, and breadcrumb mix to the bowl and combine them well.
- Make 20 meatballs of the same size from the mixture
- Heat the oil and butter in a pan on medium heat and fry meatballs until all sides are done.
- Pour the broth to the pan and bring it to simmer, add cream of mushroom soup and sour cream while stirring to the broth.
- While simmering, add meatballs to the pan and let it simmer for about 5 to 7 minutes on low flame.
- Serve the meatballs with noodles and garnish with parsley.