Mango Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup peeled, pitted, and chopped mango
- 6 ounces plain Greek yogurt (or 1 container store bought yogurt)
- 6-8 ice cubes
This is a delicious food to enjoy with your kids and your family, especially with your couple. The best option here or the secret recipe is to let the dish cool for 5 minutes, to better absorb its flavor. This is even a good smoothie for summer’s which is healthy as well as tasty.
- Prepare your ingredients. Take a grinder and put all mangoes and strawberries to it.
- Grind all the ingredients properly and then add sugar to it. Now add ice cubes to it and grind it again nicely.
- Now transfer your smoothie to a glass. Decorate the glass with the left on mango pulp.
An essential antidote to this is to make sure that you support these organs with bitter foods like dandelion, thistle of milk. After all, you want to be absorbing all of these wonderful fats and bitters will make it easier for you to properly assimilate the fats you are eating.
- Use both the fruits in equal quantity. You can also add nuts to the smoothie as that can improve the protein content that it can have while at the same time, giving a better taste to the product.
- It can be accompanied by good bread (optional).
Don’t over blend the mixture.