- Butter 3 tbsp
- White sugar ¼ cup
- 1 medium size egg
- Vanilla extract 1 tsp
- Milk ¼ cup
- Flour all-purpose ½ cup
- Cocoa powder 2 tbsp
- Baking powder ¼ tsp
- Salt one pinch
Children love chocolate cakes, but it is not easy to prepare the full chocolate cake every now and then. This is easy to prepare a microwave cake that you can prepare in quick time. This is a basic cake; you can put the chocolate cream on it to add chocolaty taste.
- Take a mixing bowl. Add all purpose flour and baking powder in it. Mix both well.
- Take another bowl. Add the soft butter, sugar, vanilla extract, salt in the bowl and mix everything well. Break the egg and add in the mix.
- Add all purpose flour mix in mix gradually. Put a small amount of flour at a time to avoid the formation of lumps.
- Add milk in mix and blend it all using a hand blender. You have to blend all ingredients until the batter become smooth.
- Transfer the mix in baking tray pre-greased with oil. Put the tray in microwave for 2 to 2 ½ minutes. To check if the cake has cooked properly, cook it till it springs back.
- Take the cake out from microwave and all it to cool down. Take it on a plate and serve it hot.
- Use aluminum foil to keep the cake moist and to make the cleanup process easier.
- Add chocolate syrup or choco chip or melted chocolate to make this cake more chocolaty.
- You can add more milk if you think batter hasn’t got the required consistency.
- All microwaves are different; therefore you should adjust cooking time according to your machine type.