Mouth Watering Themed Cake Ideas For Celebrations
Following Is The Top Cake Recipe that will truly begin watering your mouth during celebrations.
Exotic Christmas fruitcake
A fruitcake along with rum and butter has to be a hit. This particular recipe takes into usage dried fruits rather than a glowing and candied substance. High time to impress your friends and family during Christmas with the help of a delectable stuff covered with a layer of almond paste.
By Clicking Here, get to know about Delicious Cake Recipes For Health Conscious People.
This recipe can be easily served within 10 people. It takes maximum 45 minutes to get ready!
Following are the essential ingredients required for giving rise to a mouth-watering fruit cake:
- Chopped dried mango slices – 1/8 cup
- Dried cranberries – ¼ cup
- Dried currants – ¼ cup
- Chopped candied citron – 2 tablespoons
- Butter – ½ cup
- Dark rum – ¼ cup
- Eggs – 2 pieces
- Brown Sugar – ¼ cup
- All purpose flour – ½ cup
- Baking soda – 1/8 teaspoon
- Salt – ¼ teaspoon
- Grounded cinnamon – ¼ teaspoon
- Unsulfured molasses – ¼ cup
- Milk – 4 tablespoons
- Chopped pecans – ¼ cup
- Dark rum (divided) – ¼ cup
Method of preparation
- Firstly cherries, cranberries, mango slices, citron and currants must be soaked in ¼ cup of rum for minimum one day. The cup must be covered tightly and stored within the room temperature.
- Afterwards, the oven must be preheated to 165 º Centigrade. A round pan must be buttered and lined with parchment paper.
- Butter along with brown sugar must be crammed together in a large bowl until fluffy. The egg must be beaten properly.
- Flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda must be whipped altogether. Butter and sugar needs to be mixed into three batches in an alternate manner with milk and molasses.
- Chopped nuts along with soaked fruit must be stirred properly. After the batter gets ready, it must be put in the prepared pan.
- The mixture must be baked in the preheated oven for maximum 45 minutes. After the baking procedure gets over, the pan must be cooled for 10 minutes, followed by sprinkling of 2 tablespoons of rum.
- Now a small piece of parchment paper and cheesecloth must be cut out. They must be large enough to get all wrapped around the cake. The cheesecloth must be moistened with one tablespoon of rum.
- After moistening, it must be arranged on the top of parchment paper followed by unfolding of cake onto it. You may sprinkle the remaining rum on top as well as the sides of the cake.
- The cheesecloth must be wrapped close to the surface of cake followed by wrapping of the same with paper. After it gets ready, it can be placed easily in an airtight tin.
If you want to store for long, then it must be doused with additional rum at an interval of 10 weeks of storage time. You along with your grandparents can enjoy with such an exotic piece of delicious cake. They will always be in demand by those who used to joke about it. The more you ferment, the tastier it will grow!