To Prepare the Base
- Arnott’s Marie biscuits 150gm about 17 crackers. Get Graham Crackers or any other biscuit sweet in taste
- Unsalted butter 100gm (melted)
- White sugar 2 tbsp
- Mango pulp 700gm
For Preparation of the Filling
- Gelatin powder 41/2 tbsp
- Cold tap water 1/2 cup
- Philadelphia cream cheese 500gm
- 150gm caster sugar
- 300ml whipping cream
- Gelatin powder 3/4 tbsp
- Tap water1/4 cup cold
- Lemon juice, 1 tbsp
- Whipping cream 300ml
- White sugar 1 tbsp
- Vanilla extract 1 tbsp
- 1 large mango, cut the pulp into cubes
- 2 passionfruit
This is a great recipe you can enjoy during the summer. The recipe is super delicious and you can enjoy it anytime. If you are a mango lover, then you will love it for sure.
- To Prepare Cake Pan
- Take a regular size cake pan. On the base of the pan, place the baking paper. Grease the sides with butter as well as the lining of paper.
- In the food processor, put the crackers to make fine crumbs. Add sugar, butter and crackers crumbs in the jar until it is combined well. Now pour the mix in the baking pan. You have to press the base not sides.
- To Prepare the Filling
- Take a heatproof bowl and put some water in. Take gelatin and sprinkle it over the surface. Stir the water to partly dissolve gelatin in it and keep it aside for 5 minutes till the water turn gelatinous.
- Keep the heatproof bowl in the microwave for 15 seconds on high heat. Make sure you are stirring it in between. Stir the water till everything is dissolved completely after it is cooked perfectly; cool down the mix for 5 minutes.
- Take mango pulp and in processor blend until it becomes a smooth paste. Take out 3/4 cup mango jelly and keep it aside. Take the jar, add cream cheese, sugar, gelatin mixture and cream in it. Run the blender for 30 to prepare a smooth paste.
- Pour this mix into the cake pan. Keep it in the refrigerator for 3+ hours.
- Mango Jelly
- Make gelatin following the same method mentioned above. Take a bowl, add mango puree and lemon juice, mix everything and pour it over the gelatin and mix it well.
- Pour the mix over cheesecake and rotate the cake for even distribution of mix. Keep it in the refrigerator for 12+ hours. Serve it cold.
- For the cheesecake, it is important that you use all ingredients in given measured quantity only.