- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 medium banana
- 1 large orange peeled
- ½ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 teaspoon sweetener such as honey, maple syrup or agave
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
This healthy drink is an American cuisine. It has about 160 kcal. This smoothie has healthy nutrients such as protein, vitamin C and fiber. It’s a fresh, energy boost drink. It is best to drink during the hot waters and help in hydrations in these times.
- Blend banana, yogurt, orange zest, vanilla, orange juice, oranges, ground flaxseed, sweetener, and ice altogether. Ensure that all these are used in correct proportions.
- Blend for about 60 to 90 seconds till it is smooth. Make sure that the blending is uniform and ensure that the solid lumps are not there.
- You may add extra ice to make it slushy and maintain its consistency.
- You can also add nuts to the same recipe which can add to the protein content of the recipe. To ensure that the nuts are added in the correct proportion so that it does not dominate the taste.
Make sure that the ingredients are fresh and if they are not fresh, then the end products will not tasting good.