Own Mouth Watering Soup Recipes
Soup is a great choice for various reasons. It is delicious, nutritious as well as easy to make with ordinary ingredients. There are real benefits associated with making soup yourself rather than simply relying on canned soups. Asparagus soup The Asparagus soup comprises of a highly creamy feel as it is boiled with low-fat milk. It is a soothing soup that includes onions, asparagus and potatoes that is fortified with nutritious vegetable stock. Asparagus is a great soup ingredient and is well known to be a low-calorie vegetable with a good amount of fiber. It contributes a lot in lowering the LDL cholesterol, thus giving due protection to heart. To add to the goodness of soup, olive oil can be used to sauté onions. Olive oil has been recognized to be rich in vitamin E and a potent antioxidant that helps in reducing risk of heart diseases by lowering blood cholesterol levels. You may Visit This Article for Unleash the Nutritional Benefits of Acorn Squash! Preparation time comprises of 10 minutes and cooking time of 12 minutes. In total, you need 22 minutes to get a tasty meal prepared. This recipe will serve 4 people easily. Ingredients required The following ingredients are required for preparing a delicious Asparagus soup:
- Chopped asparagus – 1 cup
- Olive Oil – 2 teaspoons
- Chopped onions – ½ cup
- Peeled and chopped potatoes – ½ cup
- Vegetable stock – 1 and ½ cup
- Low-fat milk – ½ cup
- Salt – to taste
You may also include freshly ground black pepper powder. Method of preparation
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, followed by adding of onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Added potatoes, asparagus along with vegetable stock and brought to boil. Covered and cooked on a slow flame for 8 minutes till the potatoes get cooked.
- Allowed the mixture to cool slightly and blended the same in a mixer to a smooth puree using 2 cups of water.
- Transferred the puree back into the deep non-stick pan.
- Added milk, pepper, salt and mixed well.
- Cooked on a medium flame for 2 minutes while stirring occasionally.
Served hot with asparagus! Green pea and corn soup Green pea along with sweet corn is evergreen favorites among people of all age groups. Adding them to any recipe results in a favorable twist and unfailing appeal! How come if the mixture of these forms a luscious and delicious soup? The preparation time is 10 minutes and cooking time is 14 minutes. This recipe can easily serve 5 people at once. Ingredients required
- Green peas – 2 cups
- Sweet corn kernels – 1 cup
- Chopped onions – ½ cup
- Crushed clove and garlic – 1
- Oil – 1 teaspoon
- Milk – ¼ cup
Salt and ground pepper to taste. Method of preparation
- Combined with green peas, onion, corn, garlic, salt and three cups of water in a non-stick pan.
- Mixed well and cooked the same on a medium flame for 10 minutes with occasional stirring.
- Cooled completely.
- Once cooled, blended the same in a mixer till it became smooth.
- Transferred the mixture back into the same pan.
- Added milk, pepper and salt, followed by mixing well.
- Cooked on medium flame for 4 minutes by stirring occasionally.