Panera Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ banana
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1 (3 ounce) scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 cup ice
It has a sweet creamy taste. It’s a delicious breakfast or an accompaniment to the meal. Such smoothie contains about 260 calories.
- Blend all the ingredients for about 30 seconds. Make sure that the blending is done until the ingredients are thoroughly in the paste form or in the liquid form and there must not be any lumps of them.
- Blend till it is smooth. Add water if required, adding cold water is more preferred because then they will enhance the taste of the smoothie and making it even cooler to use.
- Garnish the smoothie by adding few strawberries and pieces of banana on the top. You can also garnish with the help of other fruits as well apart from the ones mentioned here.
- One may even add dry fruits to it.
- You can use ½ cup of white grape juice or apple juice instead of banana pieces.
Make sure that the ingredients are fresh enough to be used. If the ingredients are not fresh, then the end product might not be fit enough to be consumed and the nutritional value of the same will also reduce.