- ½ pound boneless pork chops, pre-salted
- 2 teaspoons of garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 large onion freshly chopped
- 1 tablespoon of paprika
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- salt and pepper to taste
This is a nice item for meals. If you are running short of time and ingredients, try this small and quick list. It is prepared quickly and blends well with rice or bread, as you like it. It can be enjoyed with friends and family.
- Start with a skillet. Add the oil and heat the skillet. Then add the onions, garlic and saute for some time. The onions turn golden brown in color. Keep them aside.
- Cook the chops. Add the pork chops to the same skillet. And cook them till the greases start to show. The chops should turn tender. Add a few drops of oil if necessary.
- Prepare the gravy. Get back both the chops and the onion mixture, add the rest of the ingredients and stir slowly at medium heat. Cook them for like 20 minutes or so. The resulting mixture will look thick as the gravy thickens.
- Bring the mixture to boil. Let the items cook at reduced heat after that. Check if the gravy is ready, and then remove from heat.
You can add leftover stock, chicken broth or vegetable broth to the gravy too. You can serve this with freshly cooked rice for sure.