- ¾ pound pork tenderloin
- ½ pound mushrooms
- 2 tablespoon of vinegar
- 2 tablespoon of soy sauce
- A pack of brown gravy mix
- ½ cup cooking or olive oil
- 2 to 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 medium sized onion, sliced
- Freshly or hot cooked rice
This is a great dish as a full meal. If you are away or at home alone, this could be an easy recipe to cook and get going. It is best for couples who don’t want to cook a whole bunch for the dinner or lunch. Pair it up with some nice drink.
- Start with a bowl. Combine the gravy mix, a cup of water as required, the soy sauce, the vinegar and cloves of garlic and mix them well.
- Take a large skillet. In another skillet, pour some oil and start cooking the pork. After some time, stir the gravy mix just prepared above and continue cooking. Add the mushrooms and onions and continue.
- Bring to boil. Let the mixture boil now, and reduce the heat and cook it for 10 to 15 minutes like that. Once the veggies become tender and juices run out, it is ready.
- Prepare the rice. Keep the rice prepared early to save time. Or, you can use leftover rice too. You have to warm it a little before serving.
Add the rice or just serve it with rice as you like it. Both of them are good to taste.
Do not cook the rice or stir it for long. Once the pork is done, simply spread it over a bowl of rice and serve.